Head nut washers for 2000 wanted

Anyone have these lying around for a 115 2000 engine (19mm across-the-flats
nuts):

* Two of the thick head nut washers, for other than where the lifting hook
goes.
* Two of the thin head nut washers, for the lifting hook studs.

I'm pulling the head off this engine, which I can see has a couple oddball
washers.  Any leads appreciated.  Will buy, beg, or trade.

This is the engine from my 73 Berlina that was shedding rollers from its
lower timing chain.  Still ran fine though.  With help from a friend and my
kids, I pulled it out yesterday and dropped in the engine out of the
crunched yellow GTV I sold last year.  I hope to have it running in another
week, after two months off the road. (Can't have any non-runners at my
house!)

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register