Re Milano Crankshaft Removal

Hi Dennis,

In 1995,  did a rebuild of a 3 Litre engine to put in my GTV6.  I remember the
tight crankshaft nut and I did use a locking bar at the flywheel end as you
can see in the attached picture.  I think you will have to refit the flywheel
to provide a good anti-rotation hokup.

I have some more pictures you may be interested in as well as a spreadsheet
listing the pieces for the rebuild, part numbers and prices.

I had fun doing the job and it transformed the GTV6 into a spanking good
performer.

Cheers

Bruce Murray
Winchester, MA

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of eng 05.jpg]