Re: Kendall oil mystery

Howdy, Joe!

I can't answer your Kendall oil question, but I've always found Castrol to be the
highest consumption (burnin') oil available!! I've also found that Valvoline All Season
dino juice is consumed (burned) at a lower rate than most other brands, especially
Castrol. Has anyone else noticed this?

BTW- I only had to add 2 quarts of oil to the GTV6 in my 3,600 mile round trip to
Florida, and the d^mn thing is drippin' oil onto the floor!

'nardo