Very stiff clutch action

	My '86 Spider came down with this affliction over a several months to
the point where it will barely disengage.  I have to mash the pedal to
the floor and hold it there much longer than normal to shift.
Engagement is very high as well.  It takes much more effort to depress
the clutch pedal to the floor than my GTV and the stroke seems much shorter.

	Both the clutch MC and slave are relatively new - a couple of years.
And the clutch pivot pin was replaced last year as it failed while the
car was in the driveway.

	Usually my clutch failures have been just the opposite - less effort is
required, not more.  Any ideas??

	Bruce

	'86 Spider
	'73 GTV