distributor hold down stud

I have managed to strip the threads of the hold down stud for the distributor on my '77 spider. I can no longer tighten the distributor (not to mention the nut that fell someplace where I can't find it). It seems I have to replace the stud. Is there anything special about it? Is it something I can find in a hardware/auto parts store? Just threaded 10mm on both ends?

Thanks.