Re: Low mileage Milano for sale $1,900

I have a 1987 Milano Gold (with 81k miles) that I'm selling. I've put a
couple thousand into it, new air flow meter, tires, timing belt, new radiator and
all hoses, drivers window motor, driveline doughnuts, etc. It has the usual
clear coat problem on the roof and engine hood and it needs rear brake rotors.
The bumpers are a little tweaked but the body is pretty sound, just not perfect.
Paint is Dark blue with a very nice cloth, taupe interior. Just passed the
new California smog requirements, runs really well and is reliable. $1,900 seems
like a bargain. I'm paying for an expensive engine rebuild for my Berlina and
hate to sell the car but, well, what can I say?
The car is in Alameda (San Francisco, Oakland area). Please contact me off
list.
Stevan Thomas
'73 Berlina
'73 Berlina'