giulia super gauge pod

So i got the engine on my '66 Giulia Super project car to run for the first
time in forever last weekend.  At issue however is that this car does not
seem to have a stock oil pressure gauge, rather, an aftermarket Stewart
Warner mechanical gauge was mounted where the clock is supposed to go, and
the stock oil pressure sending location (above the starter) was tapped to
accept the appropriate sender.

At issue however is that the aforementioned SW gauge did not budge off the
peg when the engine got running, and i need to figure out if it's the
gauge/tube or if in fact i have zero oil pressure.  So the question is:
How does one remove the gauge pod on a Giulia Super?  My experience here is
limited to 115 series GTV's which have the screws visible and accesible.
The Giulia does not seem to reveal any external fasteners, and my Motorbooks
manual does not address the issue at all.

Thanks,
Peter Kemos