Seeking Bumper Overrider Rubber Strip

One of the rubber strips that fits on the left rear bumper overrider fell off
today. It is now lost to the Gods. I'm wondering if anyone out there has one or
might know where I may be able to pick one up. I could use just the strip or the
entire overrider. I'll probably try APE and perhaps Alfa Hurtienne.

Of course I could just take off the overriders but my last Berlina had no front
overriders and an SUV (duh, what else) backed into it and busted out one of my
headlights...so I'd rather leave 'em on.

This is for my 1970 Berlina 1750.

Thanks,

Damian

Damian Magista