GTV6 cooling

Ok, I know this suggestion sounds really stupid, but how's your
antifreeze/water mixture?  Having to wing it a few times apparently got my
mixture too saturated with antifreeze, and the cooling capacity just wasn't up
to snuff.  Once again winging it (pulled a hose and splashed a bit of glo
liquid ), I decided to increase the water content.  That dropped my temps
right back down to normal.
Just a thought...
Darren
83 GTV6