GTV-6 for sale, San Francisco

Greetings,
Due to lack of time it's been ages since I was a regular Digest reader. Nice to see some familiar names.
For the same reason I'm selling my '84 GTV-6. I'm simply not driving it - 500 miles last year - and it needs a better home. The car is black with a tan interior and sunroof. Cosmetically it's not great since the clearcoat has about half peeled off the horizontal surfaces, the transaxle is a little tired and there's a host of other minor things. On the other hand, the interior is nice, it runs well and has been reliable. Handling is great, of course. Recent water pump & timing belt, fuel hoses, some brake stuff. I don't really know what it's worth - $2250 takes it, or make me an offer. The car is in Belmont, 20 miles south of SF. Email me at jakest@domain.elided if you're interested.

Thanks,
Jake