Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 07:07:13 -0700
From: Fred & Mel Zimmermann <fredmelzimm@domain.elided>
Subject: ? about wooden steering wheels

Need advise on cleaning and polishing of an Alfa "Personal" wooden three
spoke steering wheel. Just bought one from a friend. It is actually in
good shape. No dings or pits in the wood. Was a bit grungy, but that
cleand up well. The wood finish is really flat! I don't want to use a
wood polish because it will be slick! Any suggestions?
Also, does anyone have a recomendation for someone that refinishes them?

Thx ,
Fred Zimmermann
AROCCC