Is there a Camry Digest?

I returned from vacation to a mound of work at the office, and my son's '92 4 cyl Camry broken water pump. We replaced the pump (PITA), but now the car barely runs - no power. Dealer sez the computer has to "relearn" by driving it, but no progress after3 sessions. Is there a Toyota or Camry Digest out there? Please reply off line, I'm weeks behind on the this digest.

(Alfa content) The 16 year old Boy is now driving a GTV or spider or berlina depending on the needs of the day. Dislikes the Berlina, thinks the GTV is cool, but likes the way the spider steers. I'm a nervous wreck, and need to get that !@#$%^&*(*! Camry back on the road. I keep telling him he is probably the only kid in the work with such a choice, but he seems unimpressed..
//KCT Powell, TN