Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 00:08:34 -0500
From: "AlfaBill LLC /alfabill.com" <mail@domain.elided>
Subject: engine improvement
An unbiased plug:
I have a workhorse 91 164 L auto box, and it is the car that hauls tile
cutters, lawn fert, pieces of other Alfas, etc. Looks like hell, but always
goes. It has always run a bit ragged, regardless of efforts. At the main
job, they sell "BG" induction cleaning and I had some time tonight, waiting
for the computer guys to recable my nightmare network at Mastro, so I ran a
kit through the black beast.
Well, the steering wheel doesn't vibrate anymore and it hauls butt like
it's white counterpart that Mama drives daily.
Big boost in smoothness, no stall after start up , power is up
noticeably. I am impressed. Not snake oil, I've seen it work on carbon
prone Subarus. No commerical ties, just a suggestion for an Alfa owner that
might be looking for a fix. This example had alot of black goo in the
intake since it arrived from Chicago.
Bill Harkell
AlfaBill LLC
Tampa Florida USA