RE: TZ/TZ2/33 Stradale Replicas

> From: RonHorowitz <RonHorowitz@domain.elided>
> Subject: Subject: TZ or TZ2 Replica/look alike
>
> I don't know of any, but for the trouble it will take you to make a fake,
IMHO, you'd be better off just selling your house and buying a real one.

Gee, Ron...you really threw a grenade into the party, huh?  Do you have
something against replicas?  Lots of people (including Don Eriminas and Tom
Zat) have built some very nice 'replicars'.  In fact, there is quite a
market for all kinds of replicas, from '32 Fords and '26 T-Buckets through
Porsche Speedsters and 550 Spiders...Heck, there are even some nice Ferrari
and Lambo replicas!

It is still a daunting project, but I bet that there would be a pretty good
market right now for either a TZ or TZ2, using 105 Alfa running gear...or
how about a 33 Stradale, using the 164 engine/transaxle mounted amid-ships
(with Alfetta/GTV6/Milano front end parts)?

Given a few orders, I bet you could build them for about $20-25K per copy
(turn-key)!  I'd put my money down on any one of those!

Cheers,
Alex