Rolled GTV shell: free in NC

I need to dispose of the shell of a '72 GTV that was in a rollover
accident.  There is no drivetrain and the front end and roof are crushed,
but the rear clip is excellent and many other parts are in good shape.  The
car is located in Durham, North Carolina, USA.  I won't part out, but will
give it to anyone who can take it away by the end of July.  This was a
nice, basically rust-free car when rolled, with too many good parts to send
it to the crusher.

Dana Loomis
Durham NC USA