Central Penna Alfa's

Just returned to the Harrisburg area with my recently acquired 1992 164L,
what a great car! My previous Alfa experience was in South Florida with a '76
Alfetta and thanks to my "buddies" in the South Florida chapter of AROC, I had a
line on some very fine mechanics.

Any one out there know of of any Alfa gurus in the greater Harrisburg area?
I'm sure I will need one sooner or later!

Thanks,
Bob Bruetsch
'92 164L