re: Autodelta

Let's see...we know these people were  indicted for importing cars not sold
in the US...the article says " The men also face seven counts of wire fraud
and three counts of making false statements in documents required by the
Clean Air Act. " So basically they lied to get the cars in the states and
sell them....and people are saying something is wrong with the government?
Hello? Ok, be upset Fiat doesn't sell Alfa's here...be upset at the shady
business man who tried to get around the system...you don't just get
indicted by a US Attorney for bringing cars into the country that  don't
meet our federal safety and air quality standards...these people were
investigated by BICE, who then had to present the case to the US
Attorney...seeing as that doesn't happen to just anyone, its pretty telling
that something was more than shady.

Too bad, now it'll tarnish Alfa even more here..."gee, weren't they the ones
who tried to illegally import their cars?"

Ted
HMB, CA