GTA racing weekend report - LONG

I've been sort of hanging on to Steve Schaeffer's tales of delight and
woe with his GTA.

Part of my putting my chin on the seat in front of me (visualize an
eight year old at the movie theater watching a Saturday afternoon
matinee cowboy flick at the local Bijou) is ya just know bad stuff is
going to happen before good stuff happens [pretty girl kisses the Hero
as they ride off into the sunset with the (sorry if you're remotely
related) god awful Sons of the Pioneers singing in the background].

True, before he found his, ahem...excuse me, double ahem, 'perfect' GTA
in Urp, he did contact me and said in essence, "Hey, if you see a good
looking GTA for sale walking down the street, lemme know."

Steve, god bless him (although I don't have a religious bone in my body)
has hung in there through thin and thinner.

Plug: Wanna have your car restored, - as in brought back to life? Take
Steve's dealing's with the really bad meanies, slightly decompress the
time schedule, multiply the 'fixers' (restorers / repairers / mechanics
/ owner's) overall aggravation by 5,637.8%, Accept Reality, and you'll
be a satisfied camper.

Biba
Biba Restorations
Irwindale, CA USA