"mo' betta fetta" for sale

The plan was to give this car to charity (for a tax deduct), but there are
enough good bits about it that someone might like it... Here goes:
79 Alfetta sport sedan, bought for Martin Swig's infamous "Double 500" goof
event (500 kilometer tour in a car you bought for $500 or less).  With
miscellaneous tune/smog/safety check, I'm a little under $700, still within the rules
($200 or so allowed so you don't kill yourself).  The car ran faultlessly not
only on the 500k, but from LA to the start in SF and back (double 500 x2!).
The bad:
(Not pretty!)... worn interior, faded repaint, some appropriate magic marker
event graphics; hit left rear (not too bad, but probably not worth fixing...
trunk closure by bungee cord, broken taillight, slight rumple in l.r. quarter.
Needs speedo cable, A/C not charged (?), no radio, misc rattle in exhaust
(loose baffle?).
The good:
Starts well, runs really well, great oil pressure, runs cool, shifts
perfectly (synchros good), steers and stops well (time for new pads, though).  I think
it's down a little on power from last year's '76 (less betta fetta), but
great on the freeway, quiet and smooth inside, and ran up to 5500 in 5th on one
stretch (the 996 we harassed couldn't quite believe it).  BEAUTIFUL Campagnolo
mags and good Pirelli tires. Manual sunroof (which I really liked). Sheepskins
(ok to sit in, last year's car needed old drapes for seat covers!)
At any rate, if you can use it as is or for parts, let me know... has to go
either for somewhere around what I paid for it, or I've got to donate it soon.
(Can' stand the idea of giving  away those wheels, though.)  Anyway, BW says
it's gotta go... any takers?