looking for mid 93 members of the old AROC-NY

i am on a search for current addresses for folks who were members of the
old AROC-NY back in July 1993. i have a roster with 35 members, and have
verified/updated some 12 addresses out of that list. i need to make a
good faith effort to contact the remaining 23 members to notify them
of a meeting.

if you were a member, or you know someone who might have been a member, i
need to get in contact. use this email address or phone me at the number in
the signature below.

if you have a current phone book for Syracuse, Auburn, Cazenovia,
Vestal, Pearl River, Vestal, Poughkeepsie, Saratoga Springs, Hyde Park,
Watertown, Rhinebeck, Owego, Lockport, or Weedsport, and are willing to
look up a name and address for me, i'd appreciate that as well.

thanks,
  richard
  (and yes, i also have sent a note to Shayna Geller at National asking
   for some help in locating the old members)