RE: Seat belts

Terry,

I found this link while searching for replacement seatbelts.  I've not
purchased anything from them though.  I did send one question to them
and never got a response.

http://www.andoauto.com/seat_belts1.htm

Can't help you on whether or not you can keep the old seats or not,
maybe they have a solution.

Regards,
Kevin
86 Spider