Re: seating 164 timing belt

Hmmm, my belt has very gradually been headed in the other direction over the
past several years, away from the engine block.  I remember noticing after
the top-end was done over a few years back that the belt was off center.
But recently I've noticed it's more off center, all the way to the edge of
the sprocket.  Any thoughts on this one?  Worn tensioner?

Brad