Looking for another? No, just a different...

Hello all,

After finally getting my 78 Alfetta Sedan on the road and all legal....I find
that I REALLY want a Berlina. I don't know what the heck is wrong with me...I
guess I'm normal.

I like the Alfetta, but would love a pre SPICA Berlina...anyone got one for
sale? Interested in a trade? ;) Seriously...Even if you've just got one for
sale, I'm kind of sorta not really looking for a decent bodied/running example.

Kindly,

Ted