Giulietta Spider for sale/ other sales venues?

Greetings Alfisti,

The time has come for me to say farewell to my Giulietta.
A picture can be seen at http://alfaclassifieds.com/detail.php?siteid=1762  or
email me for the full scoop and pics.  Any suggestions for other internet
venues to advertise on would be appreciated.  Thanks for looking!

1958 Giulietta 750D Spider.  Complete running project car, new rings, chains,
valves lapped, some rust in floors, trunk lip and in front of rear wheels but
otherwise pretty solid. needs top and wiring, $4,200 OBO.  Email for full
description and pictures: bills@domain.elided or call me at 757-723-8640
(days) or 723-7013 (eves) Hampton,Virginia, USA

Bill Sinclair
67 Duetto
73 Berlina
58 Giulietta