Wheel Offset: BWA Sportstars

I recently scored a nice set of BWA Sportstars for my Berlina. My question
is this:

As they were used, I believe, on an Alfetta Sprint, is the offset the same?
Meaning will they working without hub spacers or anything like that on my
Berlina? I would rather not have them milled.

I am assuming he used them on his Alfetta...he could have used them for his
Spider though. He's out of town so I can't ask him right now. I know that in
the catalog it lists Sportstars specifically for the Alfetta and for other 4
cyl Alfas.

As a side note:

I once used the term "WOP" in one of my posts (referring to myself). Fred
immediately emailed me saying that he would bet me that I had no idea what
WOP meant and that I was obviously not Italian because my name didn't sound
like it. Well, I emailed Fred back stating that WOP derived from one of two
places. The most common is With Out Papers referring to the Italians who
came through Ellis Island. The other is from "guapo" (somewhat regional to
the south of Italy) which means something like to swagger...referring to a
loud boisterous young Italian man (imagine DeNiro in Mean Streets). I also
let him know that my full name is Damian Pietro Magista. My family came from
Bari & Castellano and my grandfather, grandmother and their brothers and
sisters came through Ellis Island and settled in The Bronx. Fred replied, "I
owe you a dollar, I can send it to you PayPal or you can pick it up at the
Florida Convention." He then began to tell me about his family and how
beautiful the area where my family is from is. How much he loved visiting,
etc...

The point of this story...there is none, just that Fred was great and I miss
him telling everyone to GET A DAMNED MANUAL!!!!!

Damian

magista@domain.elided