Milano AC Condensation Problem

This "Milano cold water on the foot" is not uncommon, I am told.

I have had this problem on both my Milano Gold and my Milano Verde.
Usually, the air conditioning condensate water accumulates for a while
when driving straight on the freeway, and as soon as would turn off on
an exit, the water would roll a bit and SPlASH!, ice cold water ran
right onto my right ankle, soaking my sock!

My mechanic, Bob Wandell at Import Doctorsin San Ramon, ( I guy I would
call a Professor of Alfas), used a burst of compressed air while the car
was up on the rack to blow out the leaves and dirt that accumulates in
the condensation drain hose for the AC. I do not know exactly where it
is located but if you crawl under the car, it cannot be too hard to
find. Perhaps another digester can post a picture of where exactly this
is.

Good luck,

Michael Pordes
87 Milano Gold (daily driver)