From: "skippatnode" <skippatnode@domain.elided>
To: "alfa digest" <alfa@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: Spider starter
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 16:06:42 -0400

Tony, you might also consider taking your old starter to your local
starter/alternator repair shop. I have had excellent luck with this option.

Skip Patnode
67 Duetto
Norfolk, Va

Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 17:40:11 EDT
From: Wiskas42@domain.elided
Subject: Spider starter

Where is the best place to buy a starter for my 91 Spider. Should i get a
rebuilt? Buy new?Should i replace with Bosch as original or are there good
reasonably priced replacements? Any info is appreciated.
Thanks, Tony