Re: Please remove

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 17:12:47 -0700 Jeff Hoffman <remthor@domain.elided> wrote:
> As I will be out of town, please remove my name from email list,

as there are instructions in every issue of the digest and at the foot of
every posting in individual mode, i suggest you can remove yourself,
rather than asking me to perform the procedure for you.

seriously, posting to the digest randomly asking to be taken off doesn't
really give you the best shot at success, now does it?

richard
  list admin