re:water wetter

Sorry to disagree but I found my results to be to the contrary. My son
and I both tried Water Wetter in our V6 and I4 Alfa engines with 50/50
Glycol anti-freeze and had excellant results on both street and track,
at Blackhawk Farms 1.9 mile road course and Road America 4 mile road
course. I believe that their literature states that the results are best
with water but there is an improvement with anti-freeze. For their
explanation goto http://www.redlineoil.com/whyredline.htm and follow the
water wetter link at the bottom of the page.

John Katos
Wext Dundee, IL