Berlina Lost, Berlina Gained

Well...my red/white Berlina 2000 is on it's way to San Jose. One Berlina
left CA and one is returning.

Josh and his friend flew in to SeaTac on Saturday. I picked them up and we
headed back to Seattle. We had lunch and a few beers then went to check out
the Berlina. I gave them the scoop and they loaded up all their stuff and
hit the road.

I'm sure they will be posting about their adventures on the drive down. I
haven't heard from them yet so I can only assume everything when well.

I'm thrilled that Seattle won the bid for the 2005 Convention. I think that
there should be a meeting of Berlina owners. A mini-Berlina convention so to
speak...

Damian

magista@domain.elided
'71 1750 Berlina Rocket

_
As a side note that is completely off topic: Jamie Oliver can cook?
Uh...yeah right. The only thing he can do is look cute for the camera, smack
his lips and hit on school girls. Anthony Bourdain on the other hand can
cook.
_