One cylinder too hot?

Hi all -

One of the cylinders in my 73 Spider with SPICA is burning a bit hot, to the point where the other plugs are pretty black to get this plug to the right color. Any ideas on what it could be? I've tried running fuel injector cleaner through the system but that didn't seem to unclog the nozzle, if that's what it is.

I have a cooler plug on-order from Napa, but would like to fix this for real if at all possible. Though disassembling the SPICA doesn't fall onto my list of really "possible". But suggestions on how to troubleshoot what's wrong would be cool

Thanks

- Matt