Re:italian driving

A Bondurant school in every high school? Now there's something I wouldn't mind paying taxes for!

On Saturday, July 5, 2003, at 12:37 PM, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 08:44:49 -0700
From: Jorge Mazlumian <jmazlumian@domain.elided>
Subject: italian driving

George Graves says:
"While I find Jorge's solution damn near unassailable from an emotional
standpoint, it's really not quite that simple. Unfortunately, the
skills that most American drivers lack won't be learned by the sink or
swim method of being thrown, for two weeks, into the melee of Italian
driving. Most Americans are ...<snip>"
I wont argue with how *most Americans" drive and why. (There should be a
Bondurant school at every highschool, taht would put to good use their
parking lots on weekends).
My suggestion was mostly directed to digesters, who I assume can learn
faster.
Jorge Mazlumian