Kumho competition tires for sale (in So Cal)

Hi guys
I have a set of 4 Kumho Victoracer 700 in 205/50ZR15 that I'd like to sell.
They are brand new, never mounted, still with originall stickers.  They have
been kept indoors (storage place) since I got them.  I have decided to not
race the Milano again, so my need is in the 14 inch version for my GTV.
Would prefer to sell locally.  U$S 300 firm (they cost 115 each at Tirerack,
plus tax and or shipping, for a probable total of $ 493 or more).

I will be at the Fontana Time Trials on August, but if you need them for
that race, you probably want them earlier.
Please contact me off-line.
Jorge Mazlumian
jmazlumian@domain.elided
89 Milano (street only)
73 GTV (track only)
Yucaipa, CA 92399
(1 hour east of LA on I-10, very close to freeway)