Re: alfa-digest V9 #603

There is also a MILSPEC version of duct tape, which is either olive drab or
purple, depending on its intended use. It is sometimes available at a good
industrial supply house. More expensive than other tape, but you only need to use
it once.

Try "gaffer's tape" from Orchard Supply Hardware, manufactured by United Tape