From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Andrew Schwartz
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 9:45 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: Mechanic recommendation: Boston

Hi fellow Alfisti,

I'm newly arrived in Boston, MA with a 67 GTV.  I need to get some work done
(lots of minor electrical, brake type stuff at this stage).

Can any Alfisti in the area recommend a workshop/ mechanic.  I have heard
great things about Glynn.  When I need major tranny / suspension / engine
work done I'll definitely check them out, but at this stage would prefer
someone closer to Boston for smaller stuff.

Has anyone any experience with 'Motorsport Garage' in Allston?

Please feel free to reply off list if appropriate.

Thank you very much in advance

Andrew Swartz
Boston, MA
1967 Alfa GTV