Gasket for Banjo Fitting

The gasket of the heater hose banjo fitting on my intake manifold is leaking. The gasket appears to be some kind of red fibrous material. I looked in my collection of gasket sets and found the correct size, but it is made of copper. With the recent discussion of copper and aluminum reactions, I'm not sure I want to use them. Anybody have a source for the correct gasket?

Dick Stachowiak
East Syracuse, NY

71 Spider
71 GTV