Head light switch problem??

Maybe someone has seen this before and can point me in the right direction...

Came out to the garage and found my 74 Spider sitting there with the turn signal relay clicking. Turn signal switch is centered but relay is clicking with no lights flashing. If I move the turn signal lever up or down the proper signal lights start to flash. back to center and no lights flash but the relay still clicks. The clicking sound is however a bit lighter when the switch is centered. Head lights started acting up at the same time. No low beams at all, on high beam only the left high beam lights. Never see anything from the right side high or low beam. Tail lights both work as they should. If I pull the fuse in position 3 then the relay stops clicking, and thats how it sits now. Any ideas???

Thanks,

Ed