Re: Driving from San Francisco to Miami

In a message dated 6/20/2003 6:22:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 06:38:45 -0700 (PDT)
> From: John W <johnwsf@domain.elided>
> Subject: Driving my automobile... San Francisco to Miami...
>
> I've got my maps, 4 days, and the car was recently
> serviced and given an okay.  Next week I start driving
> from SF to LA then jump on the 10 to Florida.
>
> Any words of wisdom? Must-sees? Words of caution?
> Handy list of Alfa mechanics on or near the entire
> length of the 10?
>
> I regularly drive my Milano from SF to LA and back
> with no problems and have every confidence in my car.
> But as my boy scout training told me - always be
> prepared!
>
> Wave if you see a black Milano barrelling through your
> town....
>
> - - John

John... hope you make in time for the Alfa Romeo Owners Club National
Convention, July 3rd through 6th in Fort Lauderdale. Need more info? Email me at
mmosko@domain.elided

Marc Mosko
                                                          President, South
Florida Alfa Romeo Owners Club
Hollywood, Florida
'65 Giulia Spider Veloce
'74 GTV 2000 T.S.
'91 164 S

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Classic White.jpg]