Re: Hear removal tool

I've been loaned a factory type head removal tool.  Only problem is that I
need two 14mm x 1.25 tpi nuts to use it with......I cannot find these nuts at
any industrial supply or even Metric and Multistandard. I thought they had all
of the metric sizes!   This is the same as the spark plug in the Spider
Veloce....so was this size fasterner used in other Alfa application?  Any suggestions
appreciated........
Tnx
Terry in Oakland
'84 Spider