Somewhat non Alfa content, car for cheap

Here's one for the Alfa folks who have no Alfa projects cookin':

My dad in south New Jersey has an 89 Saab 9000 turbo in decent shape, lots
of well maintained miles, very sound, but stopped running. I suspect a fuel
pump gave up.
Includes an extra set of 16" wheels and tires, one rim damaged, but
repairable. Otherwise very presentable. He basically wants to find a new
home for it with a token offer.

If there is an Alfisti in that area (Wilmington DE/Pennsville NJ) looking a
quick fix cheap nice car with new a/c, let me know and I'll put you together.

mailto:mail@domain.elided

Bill Harkell
AlfaBill LLC
Tampa Florida USA