Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 09:48 AM 6/19/2003, you wrote:

Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:44:15 -0400
From: mark peterson <alfaveloce81@domain.elided>
Subject: Alternator light

I remember reading something about this subject when I first joined
this digest about a year ago but now I need your help with it (because
I didn't pay attention last time).  When I am driving my 1981 Spider
Veloce at night with lights and radio on, the aternator light comes on,
and thats with out having the fan on (it gets brighter).  I wanted to
add a CD changer but am afraid of any more draw from the charging
system.  Any fixes to this that won't need a loan from the bank?  Will
an atrenator from a GTV or even a 164 fit?  any help is given would be
great!