CarDiscs and Windows XP

Has anyone tried older CarDiscs on a computer running XP? My old discs, made
to work with Windows 3.1 or 95, don't work at all on my new computer running
XP Home.

Am I missing something? Is there a solution to this problem?

Bob McKeown
Nashville
Bob..
I've done some research on this, as far as I know, some of the older disks have updated viewer programs available at the home site. So, you may be in luck.

On the other hand, it seems that they never finished going thru their current line of products, and the promised complete set of patches never materialized. That's the reason I haven't got one for myself.

Check the site, and see if you are covered..
Jon
77 Spider