Firestone Firehawk GTA Wanted / NEEDED

Just my luck!  While out shopping for a house, I turned around
in a little side pull off and cut a tire. I am looking for a
good (50% tread or better) Firestone Firehawk GTA, H-Rated,
195/60/14. The tires came on my Zagato, and they are virtually
brand new. The local tire stores informed me that these tires
are discontinued.  It looks hokey with 3 enotseriF tires and one
well use Pirelli. Would like to find one before June 28. This is
the Italian car show in Canton Ohio.
Please let me know if you can find one.

Frantically looking in Warren, (Yeah, right)
Tim Timko