Re: alfa-digest V9 #586

>Saab makes a 15"x 6" steel wheels in a 4x108 bolt pattern, but the hub
>center is a bit small.  I would find one or a set of these before going
>through the pain of widening 30 year old steelies.  They should fit on a
>spider or GTV, but I'm not sure the offset is correct to fit under a
>Sedan's rear fenders

I have the Saab Panasport look-a-likes on my Berlina.  The car is lowered
about two inches, and I'm ruuning 205/55R15 tires.  No rubbing even at the
racetrack.  They are close though.  If the suspension isn't in good shape,
it might allow for some rubbing.  The center hub issue is easily fixed with
a dremmel or die grinder.
Nick
Centerline Alfa Romeo
888-750-ALFA