Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:21:37 -0400
From: "Bain, Bill" <Bill.Bain@domain.elided>
Subject: Injector fuel line hose

FWIW, Jeff Greenfield was kind enough to forward me the part number for
BMW's 8mm x 13mm FI hose -- 13 31 1 469 781. At $10/meter, it's cheaper
than the "Amurican" stuff from Pep Boys.  Now if my injectors would only
come back from Marren . . .  .

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider (can't spit no gas right now!)
'87 Milano (200K miles and a hoot to drive!)

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]