Waiter! More Giubos!

In the BMW world, many/most models use donuts quite similar to what Alfa
uses, and except when they are called flex disks (not donuts), they are
uniformly (and incorrectly) called Guibos, in my experience.  The new Fred
Larimer BMW Buyer's Guide book proudly reprints this mistake many times.

I guess it somehow got into the vernacular wrong (along with "nucular" and
all the other commonly mispronounced words), and it surely will be an uphill
battle against the world (and the US BMW CCA, which has 70,000 members) to
correct it.  Alas.

Andrew Watry