Car mags for sale (slight Alfa content)

In further cleanout, I have these car mags up for grabs:

Road & Track
6/69 (Corvette, 280SL, 911T comparo)
12/70 (Tom Meade custom Ferrari)

Car and Driver
4/92 (M5)
12/92
9/93 (164LS)
4/94
11/97 (watercooled 911)

Automobile
4/88
8/88 (F40 v 959)
8/91
3/92 (Spider)
3/93
5/95
6/95
8/95
9/95
10/97
2/98
3/98
12/98

Car (UK)
12/93

Popular Classics (UK)
6/96 (105 GTV guide)

Practical Classics (UK)
3/84

British Car (US)
12/88
10/89 (Daimler SP250)
8/90 (Jags)
12/90
8/94 (XK120)

My first choice would be to have someone pick up the whole bunch in Berkeley
or San Francisco, CA.  $15 or offer.  Or buy the whole lot remotely, but
you'll have to add shipping cost, which may be pricey for the pile.  Failing
those options, I'll sell them at 50 cents each, but you have to pay for
shipping.  This may not be worth the trouble of the exercise, but I can't
bring myself to throw away or recycle this kind of stuff.

Andrew Watry