What does it mean?

I had the strangest dream Saturday night. I woke up Sunday morning
wondering... what does it mean? So I'll throw it out to all of you
Alfachiatrists.

In my dream, I bought a Giulia sedan. It was either a TI or a Super. It
was dark green... in great shape. I hadn't been planning on getting one,
but my wife was strangely OK with the surprise purchase.

Then I had to go get a battery for it - I was somewhere away from home,
and had to go to a local auto parts store for it. The battery the guy
recommended was a 5-year guarantee battery, for $245. I told him I
didn't want to spend that much, and didn't he have anything cheaper?
Sure, he said, and came back with the economy model - large white bucket
filled with plain metallic round refrigerator magnets. I was strangely
not concerned about this actually powering the car, but I was mightily
concerned about how this could be mounted in the back of the car without
the magnets falling out during hard cornering.

I can't remember if I bought the "battery" or not - but when I went back
outside to look at the car, there were people working on it. The lower
half of the car was now red, revealing that the green lower half had
actually been some cheesy aggressive looking "ground effects", which
came off just buy pulling on them. Not only was the bottom of the car
red, I could see significant rust on the rockers. Oh well, I thought,
I've already bought the car, and it's not that bad.

I walked around to the back of the car and noted that the elaborate
chrome rear bumper (in a 50's style, curved/sculpted) was accompanied by
backwards chrome lettering just above on the body. The lettering was
square, uppercase, and upon closer examination said "BUICK PARK AVENUE
ULTRA", in mirror image.

At this point I woke up.

OK, so what does this mean? Anyone? Am I even crazier than I even
thought? Too much sugar-free ice cream? Something in the salad bar
chopped liver at Charlie Brown's that night?

Thanks

-Glenn

'93 Spider Veloce

'03 Mini Cooper S

'Countless voices in my head (usually they tell me to buy another Alfa)