From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Terry O'Brien
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2003 8:52 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: fuel pump replacements

On the way home from a wonderful AONE event today, the
fuel pump on my '74 Spider decided to die.  Luckily it
did so about a mile from home.  Question: will the
[less expensive] pumps from the Bosch Spiders work on
the Spica cars?  If not, has anyone found a suitable
replacement from NAPA, etc.?

Thanks,

Terry