Italian car events in the Chicago area

Hello All:

I just wanted to make you all aware of a couple of great events in the
Chicago area at the end of this month.

1.  Friday June 27,  AROC of Chicago track day at Blackhawk Farms Raceway in
South Beloit, IL.  This is a great event,! Low key with as much track time as
you could ever want.  It would be nice to see a few Alfas running as apposed
to the usual Ferraris, Corvettes etc.  See www.caroc.com for the sign up form.

2.  Sunday June 28,  The Ferrari Club of America Central States Region,
presents a huge car show for all Italian makes.  Last year over 120 cars showed
(about 80 Ferraris, 20 Alfas and other makes).  Bring your Alfa, last years
showing was excellent but we can make it better.  See www.ferrariclubofamerica.org
for details and look under the links section for the Central States Events.

I hope to see you there, please introduce yourself if you see me.

Sincerely,

David Alexander
Riverside, IL

76 Alfetta 3.0